These banana 'cookies' are delicious, crunchy and low in calories! They require few ingredients, take less than five minutes to prep and are healthy and packed with beauty-boosting ingredients!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup dates, pitted and chopped
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Cosaki Club Beauty Multiple
- 1 teaspoon honey or stevia (optional, for extra sweetness)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mash bananas.
- Stir in rest of ingredients.
- Mix well and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Spoon batter into mounds on a baking sheet, spacing a few inches apart.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly brown.
Recipe by Cosaki Club staff.